- Sponsoring cookouts at Veterans facilities throughout the year.
- Having a Thanksgiving Feast for our Veterans held annually at our lodge.
- Holiday gifts and supplies being delivered individually to our Veterans in hospitals and housing.
- Contributing to the Veterans Catch-A-Lift support charity.
- Supporting and raising funds for a new Veterans Monument in Towson.
- Holding a Flag Day ceremony and participating in Memorial Day and Veterans Day observances.
- Annually awarding college scholarships to deserving high school seniors in our area.
- Giving financial support to various youth sports programs.
- Donating to support local Boy Scout and Girl Scout programs.
- Having a Youth Drug Awareness Program and having a booth at the Towson Town Festival.
- Supporting families in need at Christmas through gifts and donations.
We can only offer these programs with the support of the Towson Community.
Contact the Towson Elks for information in supporting our community endeavors
All of these activities go through
The Elks 501(c)(3) charity fund
Towson Elks Charity Golf Tournament
September 11, 2017
Contact the lodge for details.
The Annual Golf Tournament & Sponsorships are our main source of funding these programs.